Stevie

2.17.2015


Jacket: VS (similar) // Dress: Free People (old, similar look here) // Boots: Ivanka Trump

I wore this outfit to a Fleetwood Mac concert last week and, as you can tell, I was very inspired by the queen herself, Stevie Nicks (hence the post title). I scored this dress from a little boutique near my dad's house in Maryland, and it's been a go-to for pretty much any occasion. I even wore it to valentines day with a pink lip and red coat. 

Another new addition to my wardrobe? My new leather jacket that my amazing boyfriend got me as one of my Christmas presents. 

Thanks for stopping by! xxox


3 comments :

  1. cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Black
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chestnut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality stadium lighting

    ReplyDelete