Winter Neutrals

1.20.2015



Coat: Michael Kors via VS (no longer available) // Boots: Chinese Laundry // Dress: Target // Bag: Michael Kors (old, similar) // Socks: Free People

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Scandal (and I truly hope you are because otherwise you have been living deprived lives), but this is what I like to call my Olivia Pope coat. I am all about wrap coats this season. I've done other posts featuring another wrap coat in a wine-colored wool, and it seemed to be a big hit. So, when I saw this cream-colored wrap coat on sale I had to have it. This piece is comfortable, on sale, and stylish - I couldn't go wrong. I decided to keep the look neutral, with a tan sweater dress, winter-white purse, cream socks, and grey over-the-knee boots.


1 comment :

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China high power LED flood light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous high power LED flood light brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality high power led flood light

    ReplyDelete