Pop of Pink

12.15.2014




Hat: Forever 21 // Coat: H&M (sold out, other options: 1, 2) // Top: Forever 21 // Pants: American Eagle // Shoes: Nike via Nordstrom Rack (similar)

I wear a lot of black, cream, camel, and grey in the winter. I love an all-neutral look, but it's also really fun to add pops of color. Here, I chose my hot pink beanie to add some extra oomph to this outfit (and to also keep my ears warm). I love cold-weather accessories because they can be both fashionable and practical. Adding a hat or a scarf of a bright color or cool pattern can change an entire outfit and make it a lot more fun.

Thanks for stopping by :) 
xo

1 comment :

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2000w LED Football Stadium Light With one of the top football stadium lighting manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality led stadium lighting 

    ReplyDelete