Parka Weather

12.30.2014


Parka: Nordstrom Rack (similars: 1, 2, 3) // Top: Forever 21 // Pants: American Eagle // Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar here) // Lips: Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow'

Blacksburg is an incredibly cold, windy place in the winter. I mean the windchill here is ridiculous and the cold will freeze your bones. I spend a lot of time here bundled up, but I also like to look a little glam from time to time. I found this parka at Nordstrom Rack and it was soo warm and comfortable when I tried it on that I just had to buy it. Now that it's officially parka weather, it's time for the annual challenge of trying to look kind of cute while also trying not to freeze. I thought this parka was perfect, so I kept it simple with an all-black look and some nude suede pumps. Granted, some boots would have been more comfortable (and warmer), but some sacrifices have to be made ;).

Do you guys have any tips for staying fashionable while it's freezing?

Thanks for stopping by! xxouts





1 comment :

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited specialized in high power led lighting for stadium We offer 100 2001w LED Football Stadium Lights With one of the top football stadium light manufacturers and suppliers, we produce high quality products with reliable quality led stadium lights

    ReplyDelete