Neutrals + Pops of Red

12.03.2014



Sweater: Forever 21 // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Calvin Klein (old, similar here) // Clutch: Etsy // Hat: Target // Lips: MAC Ruby Woo

I am obsessed with this new clutch I got from a vendor on Etsy named "Anything But Plain Jane". The clutch is great quality for a good price, and the seller was so kind and accommodating. I highly recommend her shop (and no this is not an ad or anything!). I had the choice of a black or red zipper, but I liked the idea of a pop of red. With this outfit, I went with this theme and applied my red nail polish (which is Thrill of Brazil by OPI) and my favorite red lipstick. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Alexandra xx

1 comment :

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED flood lighting manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED flood lighting brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led flood lighting

    ReplyDelete