Coffee Run

12.01.2014



Coat: H&M // Scarf: H&M (old, similar) // Shirt: Forever 21 (another option here) // Jeans: American Eagle // Bag: Target (similar) // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Lips: Cherries in the Snow by Revlon

Last year I snagged these boots for FIFTEEN dollars at TJ Maxx. They're surprisingly really comfortable and I can't resist buying cute boots on a sale, so the comfort and versatility of this pair made them a winner. It is definitely a cold one today, so I had to pack extra layers, proven by the thick plaid scarf hanging out of my bag.

I hope you guys are staying fashionably warm!
xo



1 comment :

  1. OAK LED Co ,Limited is one of the top level China LED soccer arena light manufacturers and suppliers with one of the famous LED flood lights brands, as a professional company, we have our own factory, which is able to produce high quality products with reliable quality led flood lights

    ReplyDelete