Wrap Coat

11.12.2014



Coat: Tahari (on sale!!!) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Calvin Klein (old, similar) // Sweater: H&M (old)


Guys I have been wanting this coat for SO long so it went on sale at Nordstrom I snatched it up as fast as I could. This color is absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with my purchase (thanks Nordstrom!). I have this problem where I spent all my money on jackets because I convince myself that I need them but I'm thinking I need to start investing in other areas now that I've added this gem to my closet.

Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo





3 comments :

  1. The the colors in these photos! Good publish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!!!!!!! I have been craving this jacket for forever-ever!! You look stunning... thumbs up with the matching lippie ;) also - those leaves. ugh!

    xoxo, Jennifer

    www.southernanchors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete