Everyday Glam

11.04.2014




Sweater: PacSun (similar) // Jeans: Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Aldo (Similar) // Earrings: Target (similar)

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I forget about myself. My (amazing) boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, so there are days that I don't put any effort into what I look like. I feel like I don't have anyone to impress, so it doesn't matter if I wear same pair of yoga pants all week. But dressing up and putting on lipstick and some jewelry makes me feel so much better. I swear I study more and am so much more productive when I actually put some clothes on that aren't made of nylon/spandex. I go to school in this little mountain college town where the most dressed up people get for class is a pair of workout leggings and a sorority t-shirt. A lot of times I feel like I look so out of place when I put effort into my appearance - lipstick, jewelry, heels - but it makes me feel good, so I do it anyway. Life is wayyy too short to dress down for other people. Wearing what you want and feeling good about yourself is more important than the fear of standing out.

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for reading my rant if you made it this far haha!

xx



No comments :

Post a Comment