Dreaming of Paris

10.14.2014




Top: Target // Shorts: TJ Maxx (pretty skirt option here) // Mules: Aldo (similar)

I have been so busy studying for the LSAT and my classes that I have have no time to keep up with blogging. I've really missed it! Now that it's fall I can't wait to post some of my fall looks, like this one! Fall can be tricky because some days its warmer - like it was today - and then it gets cool. For that reason, I paired these awesome leather shorts I got from TJ Maxx (major steal of a price, too) with a simple long-sleeved top and some black mules.

I've been carrying around this book How to be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, and Sophie Mas. I go to college in a tiny, mountain town. this setting does not jive with my fashion aspirations. I spend a lot of time dreaming of Paris and wishing I could pack my bags and move there. I've always said that I want to live in a city where wearing heels to the market is normal haha! I highly recommend this book - it's very cute and witty - and you can get it at your local Barnes and Noble or here!


Thanks for stopping by!
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment