Soft Pink & Leather

3.23.2014







Sweater: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M (last worn here) // Shoes: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx (similar look) (last worn here) // Purse: Kate Spade 

I've always had a girly side, but lately I've been gravitating towards all things pink - nail polishes, shirts, lipsticks...and as you can see in this post I couldn't resist the pastel pink sweater and purse. Spring is here and the pastel trend from winter isn't going anywhere! 
To balance the super soft, feminine vibe from the sweater and bag, I paired them with my asymmetrical leather skirt and metallic pumps.

Thank you for visiting!



2 comments :

  1. I'm not much of a pink person but you looks so gorgeous in it! You make me want to go out and buy something pink!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! I'd say try it out - you have the skin tone for it! xo

      Delete