Giant Coat

3.18.2014


                                  


Coat: TopShop via Nordstrom Rack // Top: Forever 21 // Jeans: PacSun // Sunglasses: Kate Spade Saturday via TJ Maxx (similar here and here) // Shoes: Target (knockoffs of these)// Ring: Urban Outfitters // Ear Cuff: PacSun

I found this gem of a coat at Nordstrom Rack and had to have it. It makes me feel like a wooly mammoth which you might not think is a good thing but in Blacksburg it definitely is. It wasn't super cold today, though, so I wore a cropped top with my high waisted jeans, threw on the coat and called it a day.

As you can see in that last photo, my sister's dog Haley really wanted to be involved so we had to slip her in here.

For your enjoyment, here is a photo of me running to catch Haley when she tried to run away:



Thank you for visiting! 

8 comments :

  1. skinny minnie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you spoke too soon i gained 2 pounds this week...oops!

      Delete
  2. Gosh your so beautiful and that coat is amazing! Just discovered your blog and it's perf, seriously. I just followed

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is AMAZING! love the oversized fit.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete