Best Dressed: Oscars 2014

3.02.2014



From top to bottom (and saving the best two for last):

1. Brangelina, with Angelina in Elie Saab Couture
2. Portia de Rossi in Naeem Khan
3. Cate Blanchett in Armani Privé
4. Charlize Theron in Christian Dior
5. Jared Leto in Saint Laurent
6. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
7. Kerry Washington in Jason Wu
8. Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein Collection
9. Camilla Alves in Gabriela Candenas (plus Matthew McConaughey)
10. Lupita Nyongo in custom Prada
11. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace

This is a fairly long list in comparison to the other award shows, but the celebrities really brought it to the Oscars red carpet. Can I just say that Jared Leto has the best ombré of any girl I've ever seen? It's amazing and he rocks the long hair better than anyone else. I think that Kerry Washington is the most beautiful pregnant woman and she picked the perfect gown to show off her bump. My absolute favorite color to wear right now is pastel pink, so I was 150% in love with Camilla Alves' choice. The color is perfect on her skin tone and capes seem to be the "it" red carpet trend now. Speaking of capes, my number one look from the night is Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace. The deep v-cut, the cape, the color, the fabric all worked flawlessly together. My second favorite look was Lupita. She has looked absolutely flawless on every red carpet this year, and the custom Prada did NOT disappoint.

All in all, a gorgeous red carpet.

Who made your best dressed list? Be sure to comment below and let me know!


All images via Harpers Bazaar

No comments :

Post a Comment