Classics

3.08.2014





Trench Coat: Jones New York via TJ Maxx (similar here and I love this one, too!) // Button Down: No label in shirt, via TJ Maxx // Jeans: Sold Design Lab via TJ Maxx // Heels: BCBGeneration via TJ Maxx // Purse: Target (similar style here) // Sunglasses: PacSun // Lips: Red Revival by Revlon


This is a look where every single piece is what I consider a classic piece that every woman needs in her closet. Every piece, except for the sunglasses and purse, are also from my favorite store, TJ Maxx. I absolutely love fashion, and if I could afford a Burberry trench coat (like this one that is almost identical to the one I'm wearing) that would be cool and everything, but there is no reason why anyone should have to pay an arm and a leg to look good. All together, this entire look, including my bag and sunglasses, cost about $175. All of the pieces in this look are closet staples that I will wear over and over again. All it takes is a good eye and patience to wait for the right pieces to come along. If you have a few good staple pieces in your wardrobe, you can mix them in with the trendy pieces to keep up with fads, but blue jeans, a white button down, black heels, and a camel colored trench will NEVER go out of style. 

I hope you guys enjoy this look and thank you for visiting my blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment