DANNY ZUKO

2.11.2014




Jacket: Michael Kors (also worn: here & here)
Shirt: Hanes (mens)
Jeans: SOLD Design Lab via TJ Maxx (also worn here)
Shoes: Ideeli, old

So I practically live in these jeans...I found that at TJ Maxx on clearance for 20 bucks, and they fit like a glove. I barely take them off, so if you ever come across this brand BUY THEM. They are the most comfortable pants that I own - I prefer them over leggings because they're so soft. ANYWAY, I was walking to class in this outfit and all I could think about was Danny Zuko from Grease. The blue jeans, white tee and black leather jacket is a classic combination and really just made me feel like a T-Bird.

I hope you guys like Grease as much as I do or else I'm going to sound like a freak in this post.
And if by some horrible twist of fate you've never seen the film, I'm so sorry for you and here is a clip to inspire you to go watch it right now:



Photos by Emily Jurkevics 


No comments :

Post a Comment