Best Dressed: Brits 2014

2.20.2014



All images via Glamour UK


Ellie Goulding in Vivenne Westwood
Luke Evans in a black & blue suit
Beyoncé in Vrettos Vrettakos Couture
Pixie Lott in DKNY


I absolutely love when a celebrity uses the red carpet to have a total princess moment - and Ellie Goulding did just that. She looked like she stepped out of the pages of Cinderella in her Vivienne Westwood gown. I'm also a big fan of wearing black & blue together (as seen here), so I think Luke Evans looked great. It's so boring when men just wear black on the red carpet, so it's nice to see someone mix it up. Aaaand Beyoncé...when does she NOT look ***FLAWLESS?! She stunned in a Vrettos Vrettakos Couture gown, and also gave a perfect performance of her song, XO. And last but definitely not least, my favorite look of the night was Pixie Lott in this elegant DKNY gown. I love that she kept the look clean with the shoes and her bag, as well. 

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment