Best Dressed: SAG Awards

1.18.2014

Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi



Camilla Alves in Donna Karan (her man candy isn't too bad either)

Jared Leto (who has better ombre than anyone I've ever seen)

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy

Emilia Clarke in custom Calvin Klein

Gretchen Mol 

Isla Fischer in Bulgari

Jennifer Garner in Max Mara

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Kerry Washington in Prada

Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci

Sandra Bullock in Lanvin

Sofia Vergara in Donna Karan Atelier


There were so many amazing looks tonight at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, but these are some of my favorite. I loved the sparkles that Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lawrence, Emilia Clarke, and Cate Blanchett chose to wear. I am also a huge fan of the gorgeous colors worn by Camilla Alves, Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock, and Lupita Nyong'o (who has the most gorgeous skin tone I've ever seen). Kerry Washington showed off her baby bump in an amazing look by Prada, and to me she looked absolutely flawless.

xo Alexandra

Images via FabSugar

No comments :

Post a Comment