black & navy

11.13.2013




Sweater: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx; similar
Jeans: Gap (old)
Booties: Madden Girl via Marshall's (old)
Lipstick: Black Cherry by Revlon
Sunglasses: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx (old)

Shout out to my amazing roommate Ali for encouraging my shopping addiction and talking me into buying this sweater. I am really lacking navy in my wardrobe for some reason, but I absolutely love the classic color. I especially love navy and black paired together (again, shout out to Ali for reminding me - she is the best).  I know some people say that black and navy don't go together, but I could not disagree more. Black and navy were made for each other.
I'm wearing my absolute favorite lipstick (as seen here) that seems to go with every outfit I put together these days. I never used to be that big into lipstick, but recently I just can't buy enough. 

What are your favorite fall color combinations? 

xx Alexandra

No comments :

Post a Comment