NEW YORK CITY

8.07.2013



Yesterday my family, my boyfriend and I made the trip up to NYC to see my older sister's art show! I know the pictures that I took of her work are horrendous but she is so incredibly talented I had to make a post about it. This isn't really much of an outfit post because the art show ended up being at this super casual cafe, which was so cute and intimate. I wore my Zara skort and a light blue t-shirt. I was wearing my ankle-strap heels, but packed flats for walking around, so in pictures you'll see I'm wearing my cheetah print flats instead. 
Mitch, my boyfriend, had never been to NYC before so we obviously had to get the cheesy Times Square picture and walk around all night in the bright lights! We had so much fun and I wish we could have stayed longer.

If you would like to contact my sister about her art, e-mail jennalouisedanna@gmail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment