ROMPING AROUND

8.03.2013



  

Romper: Anthropologie (old, other floral rompers: 1, 2, 34) // Shoes: Steve Madden (old, very similar here) // Bag: Michael Kors (this season's similar version here) // Sunnies: ASOS // Necklace: Gifted

I love the ease and look of a romper. Not only do you not have to worry about matching a top and a bottom, but rompers are also so cute and comfortable at the same time. I got this floral number from Anthropologie a few years ago, but it continues to be the perfect look to throw on in the warmer months. I finished the look off with some braided-roped wedges and my chunky cat-eye sunnies. I'm probably really boring in the sunglasses department but I just love this pair! 

I hope you guys enjoy! 
Let me know what you think in the comments! 



No comments :

Post a Comment