MAXXED OUT

8.06.2013


 Shirt: TJ Maxx (unknown brand) // Skirt: Max Studio via TJ Maxx // Shoes: Dolce Vita via TJ Maxx // Bag: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx // Ring: Lucky Brand via TJ Maxx

If you know me in person or read my blog at all, you know I get a large portion of my wardrobe from TJ Maxx. A lot of people are skeptical about places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but if you know how to look, you can find AMAZING items and for great prices. So, I decided to do an outfit post featuring an outfit made up of items ALL bought from TJ Maxx. Yes, even the two Michael Kors bags that have been featured in my posts before are from TJ (and for half the price of what they would cost in the MK store). The only thing not from TJ in this post is my necklace, which was given to me as a gift by my boyfriend. 

Anyway, I decided to put together a simple but adorable look using neutral pieces that you can mix and match with countless different outfits. Not to mention, most of this outfit contains staple pieces by well-known designers. Don't be afraid to search the racks at TJ Maxx and other places like it - because you will find AMAZING deals!


No comments :

Post a Comment