WHITE CUT-OUT SWIMSUIT

7.17.2013



Swimsuit: ASOS // Necklace: TJ Maxx (similar here)

So I know I already did a post on my new black one piece, but literally an hour after I ordered that one, I couldn't resist ordering this one, too. Whoops. Anyway, as I said before I am totally loving the sexy vibe that modern one pieces have. Even though this one piece covers more skin than my average bikini, it just seems so much more scandalous. I think the cut-out's just sort of give the vibe that there SHOULD be fabric there, but there isn't haha. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but it's hard to deny that one pieces aren't sexy these days. How are you guys feeling about one piece swimwear? Let me know in the comments!

Alexandra xx

PS.
***Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Super easy to enter and you could win $25 to Urban Outfitters! Enter HERE***

3 comments :

  1. i purchased this swimsuit because of you! lookin great girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this makes me so happy! I hope you love it as much as i do :) xx

      Delete