SUMMER LEATHER

7.16.2013

Summer Leather




Hey guys! Since I've been so bust and haven't had time to do a real outfit post, I wanted to do a quick post about summer leather. I love my leather shorts that I wore in my Leather Shorts + Red Lips post and I got a lot of positive feedback on that look, so I decided to expand a little on my thought process. I absolutely love leather, so it only makes sense that I would like to wear it year round. It's easy to incorporate leather into your summer wardrobe - just look for more weather appropriate pieces (like shorts, short-sleeve tops, tank tops, etc) and add pops of summery colors, like that hot pink BCBG clutch above!

xx Alexandra

2 comments :

  1. I'm dying to get myself a pair of leather shorts! Love this BW look with the pop of pink !

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling! check out my leather shorts + red lips post and there is a great pair from urban outfitters!!

      Delete