BLACK ONE-PIECE

7.01.2013







Swimsuit: ASOS // Sunglasses: Franco Sarto c/o TJ Maxx // Necklace: TJ Maxx (similar here

I was so excited when I saw this one piece online at ASOS, and I could not wait to wear it! It is my very first one piece (since I was about 6 years old) and I love it. I've been itching to get my hands on a contemporary one-piece swim suit and I loved the sexy take that ASOS had with this particular one. Don't worry, I usually don't wear red lipstick at the pool but these were taken as an impromptu shoot after the shots I took for Leather Shorts + Red Lips look. I love the mesh panels in this suit - it's a subtle kind of sexy. The plunging neckline with the mesh at the top is what really brings the wow factor. I wore some round sunnies and kept my hair in some messy, beachy waves to finish off this simple pool look. Normally I would NEVER let myself be photographed in a bathing suit, but I actually felt pretty confident in this one and thought that it was flattering. What do you guys think of one piece bathing suits? Love them or hate them? Leave your thoughts in the comments!!



4 comments :