MILKMAID BRAID

7.09.2013






























Hey guys! So lately I've been doing this hairstyle a lot for a lot of reasons but it doesn't hurt that it's really cute. It's a perfect hair style for when you're on-the-go and you don't feel like dealing with your hair being everywhere. If you're like me, it's also super convenient for when your hair is greasy and you  don't feel like washing it just yet. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week so that happens to me often. 

It's so simple to do and if you guys want a tutorial just let me know but basically all you do is:
1) part your hair down the center
2) separate your hair in half
3) Take the hair on the right side of your head and braid it downward and slightly back; secure with a clear eleastic
4) Repeat the process on the left side of your head
5) Bobby-pin the braids on top of your head, making sure to hide the ends underneath your hair
6) Voila!

I hope you guys enjoy this look! Let me know in the comments if you have any questions and also let me know if you try it out and you like it!! 


3 comments :

  1. I love that! I'll definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please do! it's such a fun and easy style! let me know how you like it! xx Alexandra

      Delete
  2. Oh your hair looks so pretty! I wish I could do my hair that way. Nice post.

    xx
    Mindy

    www.mindyerazo.com

    ReplyDelete