LACE-UP HEELS

7.18.2013


Shirt: Forever 21 (similar look here) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Zara (sold out, similar here) // Bag: Michael Kors (out of season, this season's version here) // Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana (old) // "Love" Ring: Urban Outfitters // Star ring: TJ Maxx (similar here)

 Okay so let me just tell you - I have been OBSESSED with these shoes for months. I pretty much stalked the Zara website for months and when they finally went on sale I don't think I've ever bought something so fast. Anyway, I decided to use the amazing lace-up heels to simply dress up the classic jeans and white-tee look. My shirt has some cool stud details on the shoulder which adds some cool flair to an otherwise super simple outfit. I polished the look off with some simple gold jewelry and a messy ballerina bun.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!



PS. Don't forget that the deadline to enter the Urban Outfitters giveaway is TOMORROW.

ENTER HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment