HAPPY FOURTH!

7.05.2013






Fireworks!!!

Chambray shirt: Target (similar here) // Shorts: Urban Outfitters (on sale!) // Tank: H&M // Bracelet: Urban Outfitters (similar here) // Necklace: TJ Maxx (similar here) // Lipstick: Revlon "Red Revival"



 I know I'm a day late on the Fourth of July post but I figured better late than never! I'm at Bethany Beach this week and I totally needed the break from real life to get to enjoy the sun and the sea. I went with a super casual look for Independence Day and went with some bright red high waisted shorts, a plain white tank, and a chambray button up for when the ocean breeze got a little chilly. I had to add the pop of red on my lips - my way of being extra patriotic haha. Surprisingly, not even I, the biggest shoe addict I've ever met, will wear shoes at the beach. No shoebies here. Being at the beach for the Fourth is pretty much the best way to spend it. Sitting on the balcony of my family's condo and watching the fireworks has been a part of my summer pretty much since I was born, so I'm glad I got another year of it!

I hope you guys had an awesome Fourth of July! Let me know how you guys spent your day! :)




2 comments :

  1. That was one hot summer outfit. You really look good. :)

    ReplyDelete