EXOTIC PRINTS

7.30.2013


 Dress: Donna Morgan via Marshall's (other printed dresses: 1, 2, 3 // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Michael Kors (this season's version here) // Rings: H&M // Sunglasses: ASOS 

I used to shy away from prints because I felt that they could be really unflattering on my body type, but lately I've been picking up printed dresses left and right (like this tropical print wrap dress). I absolutely love the exotic print on this dress, and while I would usually try to tone down a print with a pair of black shoes, I decided to play up the colors in the print with my coral ankle-strap heels. These shoes, by the way, have become one of my absolute favorite items in my wardrobe. I love a classic piece done in a not as classic color like this bright coral. I finished the look off with a few thin gold rings and my ASOS sunnies.

I hope you guys enjoy this look! What are some of your favorite prints?



No comments :

Post a Comment