BEACH DAYS

7.16.2013


 ^ My gorgeous sister, Erika. Obviously she is a princess so I'm carrying her...



 Turquoise Bikini: Top and bottoms both from Victoria's Secret (on sale!)
White Bikini: Top from Victoria's Secret (on sale!), bottoms from Target
Peach Bikini (my FAVORITE): Victoria's Secret
Lace cover up pants: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx (similar here)


Hey guys! So this past week I got to have some relaxing time at my family's condo in Bethany Beach. It was so nice to have a break from work and just get to play in the ocean and swim around and basically just not have any obligations. I've been SO busy at work and moving out of my apartment that I haven't had time for a real outfit post yet this week so I'm just putting this up to hold you guys over - this isn't really a cohesive post just some pictures I figured I would share :)

I absolutely LOVE my lace cover up pants by Cynthia Rowley. I wear them with every swim suit because they are just so cute and comfortable. They sort of give off a boho vibe so I wore my hair braided back into a pony tail to the beach that day to keep my hair out of my face. It's such an easy and cute hair style and so practical. It's pretty much a go-to for my lazy days.

The last few pictures are just some outtakes from my Fourth of July post, but I really liked them so I figured I would throw them up here. 

If any of you guys go to Bethany Beach or Ocean City, I HIGHLY recommend Bethany Blues - some of the best BBQ I've ever had!

I hope you guys are enjoying the summer months as much as I am!

xx Alexandra

PS. **DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR $25 TO URBAN OUTFITTERS***

ENTER HERE


No comments :

Post a Comment