BRAIDED HEADBAND

6.23.2013







I'm excited to share with you all my go-to hairstyle - the braided headband. The best part about this style is that it looks complicated but is so incredibly easy! If I have time, I usually style my hair in loose curls before I do the braids (see above), but if your hair is naturally curly, wavy, or straight then you can just leave it. I have the problem that my hair will dry wavy on one side and straight on the other, so if I don't have time to curl it I will just spritz in some sea salt spray - my favorite is Wella's Ocean Spritz  Texture Spray. Once your hair is wavy (or straight or however you like it), section off a small amount of hair right above and behind your ear. (the size of the section will depend on how thick or thin you would like your braid to be). Once you have the section, braid it and repeat the process on the other side. (Tip: While I'm braiding the second side I usually hold the other braid in my mouth haha.) Once you have both braids done, pull the braid on the left side over to the right and pin it where the braid on the right side starts. Repeat this step by pulling the braid on the right side over to the left. Secure both braids with bobby pins and voila, you have a gorgeous hairstyle that took about 5 minutes!



2 comments :

  1. gorgeous hairstyle! thank you for sharing, totally going try it sometime during the summer.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Let me know how it goes :) xx

      Delete