GEOMETRIC PRINT

6.21.2013
















Skirt: H&M \\ Shirt: Urban Outfitters (old/sold out) \\ Shoes: Steve Madden Realove sandals \\ Sunnies:  Urban Outfitters Cat Eye Sunnies \\ Necklace: Initial Necklace (similar here)

As soon as I saw this skirt at H&M I knew I had to have it! I actually went to two different H&M locations because they didn't have my size in the first store. I love all of the different patterns and shades of blue - plus it was an absolute steal at $17.98! I'm waring a tank with twisted straps and a low back from Urban Outfitters (old/sold out). I am absolutely loving the trend of backless shirts and dresses or even shirts with cut-outs in the back. I love this top because it shows just enough skin to be sexy without going over the top. I'm also wearing the same Cat Eye Sunnies from Urban Outfitters that I wore in my last post, which can be purchased here. I finished this look off with a messy fishtail braid, my Steve Madden Realove sandals, and a pop of pink lipstick! I used Spellbound by Covergirl, but pretty much any bright pink will do. I hope you guys like the look! Leave your thoughts in the comments below.


4 comments :

  1. I just bought a top similar to that from Urban but in black & it is so great! Love this outfit!

    Love,
    A

    stellar-piece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i bought it in december i believe on sale! xx

      Delete
  2. Loving your skirt and heels! Very nice outfit! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete