TROPICAL PRINTS

6.20.2013












Dress: The DR Collection from TJ Maxx \\ Shoes: Steve Madden Realove Sandals \\ Nails: OPI You're Such a Budapest \\ Necklace: Gold Initial Necklace (similar here) \\ Ring: Urban Outfitters "Love" Ring

I am so excited to be sharing my first outfit post earlier than I expected! I work all day so I was happy to get out early to take some pictures! One trend that I am absolutely loving this summer is bright tropical prints. The more you get to know me, the more you realize that I am addicted to TJ Maxx. I go in about every other day in order to snag the new arrivals because the good stuff goes fast! Luckily, I got this gorgeous collared wrap dress in this tropical print this week by the DR Collection - and for only $39.99! Such a steal. I'm wearing my Steve Madden Realove Ankle Strap Heels, which are my absolute favorite shoe - they go with absolutely everything. I'm wearing a pair of cat-eye sunnies from Urban Outfitters and the gold "love" ring from there as well! On my nails I'm wearing OPI's You're Such a Budapest! I hope you guys enjoy the first post! Sorry the pictures aren't that great...my sister was supposed to take them for me and bailed, so I had to use a self timer! 



4 comments :

  1. Literally so major! This is going to be my new blog addiction..beautiful as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look AMAZING! i am obsessed with tropical prints right now, so that dress is a hit and such a steal too at that price. really enjoy reading your blog as well, &would love it if we could follow each other. please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤ Your blog, beauty!
    Follow me and I will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.ru/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269

    ReplyDelete